Japan Visitor: What's happening in Tokyo, Nagoya, Kyoto, Osaka, Shimane Japan

Home    Japan Travel Guide     Tokyo Guide     Contact     Auction Service     Japan Shop

Wednesday, June 03, 2015

Miyagi Fukushima and Yamagata Prefectures

Miyagi, Fukushima, and Yamagata Prefectures - I want to say - are the most beautiful areas of Japan I have seen.

Miyagi Prefecture.


During my recent visit I felt true awe in looking at the majestic trees, the green, densely-wooded forests, the mountains near and far off, the craggy, pine-covered islands, the picturesque coast land, the swiftly moving rivers with their beds of sand and rocks, the delicate wild flowers swaying with the grasses and even poking up through cracks in the sidewalks.

Miyagi coast.


I hope these words convey my admiration for these places.

Miyagi flowers, Tohoku, northern Japan.

Miyagi islands, Tohoku, northern Japan.

Yamagata scenery, Tohoku.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...