Japan Visitor: What's happening in Tokyo, Nagoya, Kyoto, Osaka, Shimane Japan

Home    Japan Travel Guide     Tokyo Guide     Contact     Auction Service     Japan Shop

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Shopping Online for Clothes in Japan

This is something for the ladies out there who love to shop. How fun is it to find something you like and know that when you return home, no one will have anything like it? I think it's great!


Shopping for Clothes in Japan with GoodsFromJapan.com

I'd like to share with you my favorite clothing stores in Japan. They are (in no particular order): CLEF DE SOL, Heart Market, LOWRY'S FARM, niko and..., CUBE SUGAR, and earth music & ecology. These are chain shops and can be found all over Japan.

Shopping for Clothes in Japan with GoodsFromJapan.com


I've also got something else to tell you: each of these stores have an online shop! It is easy to choose clothes if you can read just a little bit of Japanese - words related to color and sizing information.

Shopping for Ladies Clothes in Japan with GoodsFromJapan.com


Maybe you have a friend who can translate these things for you. My daughter helped me. Then what you do is contact a Japan buying service like Goods From Japan, and they will take it from there.

Online shopping from Japan with GoodsFromJapan.com.


What I did was buy sale items, and I found that for me, the size specifications were very accurate. Everything looked as good as it had on the websites, and best of all, my clothes fit. And what a thrill it was to receive the package from Japan!

Online shopping from Japan with GoodsFromJapan.com.

Online shopping from Japan with GoodsFromJapan.com.


© JapanVisitor.com

Inside Track Japan For Kindle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...