Japan Visitor: What's happening in Tokyo, Nagoya, Kyoto, Osaka, Shimane Japan

Home    Japan Travel Guide     Tokyo Guide     Contact     Auction Service     Japan Shop

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Business Hotel Kyugetsu

ビジネスホテル久月

Business Hotel Kyugetsu is located on the main road in the small coastal town of Tsukumi, Oita, 15 minutes by car from Usuki and 30 minutes from Saiki. It is a five minute walk from the Tsukumi JR station. Free parking.

Business Hotel Kyugetsu, Oita Prefecture


The room was fairly standard for a budget business hotel, with ensuite bathroom, TV, kettle, etc. Internet was by wi-fi, but my laptop didn't have wi-fi so the manager let me use a lan cable in the lobby.

When I stayed mid week I was the only guest, possibly due to a major chain of buiness hotel opening up in the town recently, but for me the much lower price at Kyugetsu outweighed the convenience and reassurance of a chain. I paid 3,600yen for the small room.

Business Hotel Kyugetsu
3825-92 Tsukumiura
Tsukumi-shi, Oita
879-2413
Tel: 080 6618 1235

© JapanVisitor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...