- Date: SATURDAY July 17th, 2010
- Time: 18:30 - 21:00
- Drinks will be served between 6:30pm-8:45pm.
- Place: The Red Rock (2F Aster Plaza Building, 4-14-6 Sakae, Nagoya (very close to Sakae Station)
- Fee: EVERYONE 2500 yen!! 1st 15 foreigners 2000 yen each!
- Dress code: Anything (Casual, etc)
- Reservations: Not necessary but recommended and appreciated. Just show up to the party!
- Over 25,000 Yen worth of exciting prize giveaways each month!
- Great Prizes for best Yukata!!!
- There will be free food along with free drinks (beers, wine, cocktail drinks and juices).
4-14-6 Sakae, Nagoya (very close to Sakae Station)
|From Nagoya Stn. take the Higashiyama Subway line to Sakae Station (GET OFF at Sakae Station!!) Take exit #13 and then walk straight AWAY from Hirokoji-Dori for about 3/4 of a block. TURN LEFT Red Rock is on the right side of the street in the middle of the block. Look for the sign on the sidewalk.|
Yahoo Japan Auction Service