- Date: Monday , May 3rd, 2010
- Time: 6-8:30pm (Lesson from 6-6:30pm. All you can drink ends at 8:15pm.)
- Place: Hotel Osu Plaza, 2-24-45 Osu, Naka-ku, Nagoya Shi
- (1 minute walk from Exit 2, Osu Kannon Station. Right next to Osu Temple !)
- Fee: Reserved 2800 yen, Non-Reserved 3500 yen
- Dress code: Anything (Casual, etc)
- This is a dance event and will not have any food available.
- Reservations: Not necessary but recommended and appreciated. Just show up to the party!
- Free Lesson Provided by the staff of Osu Festa. They have been teaching since 1998 and were professionally liscensed by the UK Association of professional dance teachers. There will also be a visiting dance troupe from Canada giving a demonstration as well.
EVERYBODY is welcome to join regardless of nationality/gender. Reservation is greatly appreciated.
About 125-150+ people are expected to attend. Approximately 55% female and 45% male, 70% Japanese and 30% non-Japanese.
Pictures from previous Nagoya Friends Parties.
|Osu Kannon Station |
|Tsurumai Line |
if you get lost call Hero at (080)3668-3780