- Date: THIS SATURDAY!! December 12th, 2009
- Time: 18:15 - 20:45
- Drinks will be served between 6:30pm-8:40pm.
- Place: Nagoya Tsurumai City Public Hall, 1-1-3 Tsurumai (very close to JR Nagoya Station)
- Fee: Men 3000 yen Women 2500 yen!! 1st 15 foreigners 2000 yen each!
- Dress code: Anything (Casual, etc)
- Reservations: Not necessary but recommended and appreciated. Just show up to the party!
- Over 25,000 Yen worth of exciting prize giveaways each month!
- A Wii Fit PLUS, A nice winter heater, gift certificates and much much more to the winning group in our Christmas trivia game!!!
- There will be free food along with free drinks (beers, wine, cocktail drinks and juices).
Our party is not a dinner party, but we will have light food & snacks. Quantities are limited, so please come early! Please free to come alone or bring your friends. EVERYBODY is welcome to join regardless of nationality/gender. Reservation is greatly appreciated. About 125-150+ people are expected to attend. Approximately 55% female and 45% male, 70% Japanese and 30% non-Japanese. Pictures from previous Nagoya Friends Parties.
Map & Directions
Contact: 080-3648-1666(Japanese) 080-5469-6317(English)
Get off at Tsurumai Station (JR Chuo Line [South Exit] or Subway Tsurumai Line [Exit #4])
Nagoya City Public Hall (4th Floor, #7)
1-1-3 Tsurumai (2 minutes walk from Tsurumai Station)
|JR Tsurumai Station|
|Chuo-Honsen Line (Chuo Line)|
Yahoo Japan Auction Service
Book a Japanese Hotel with Bookings
Japan Job Search
Japan Tokyo Kyoto Nagoya Japanese