- Date: THIS SATURDAY Jan. 17th, 2009
- Time: 18:30 - 21:00
- Drinks will be served between 6:30pm-8:50pm.
- Place: Shooter’s Bar (Pola Bldg, 2-9-26 Sakae, Naka-ku (very close to Fushimi Station)
- Fee: 3000 Yen
- Dress code: Anything (Casual, etc)
- Reservations: Not necessary but recommended and appreciated. Just
show up to the party!
- Over 25,000 Yen worth of exciting prize giveaways each month!
There will be free food along with free drinks (beers, wine, cocktail drinks and juices).
Our party is not a dinner party, but we will have light food & snacks.
Quantities are limited, so please come early! Please free to come alone or bring your friends.
EVERYBODY is welcome to join regardless of nationality/gender. Reservation is greatly appreciated.
About 125-150+ people are expected to attend. Approximately 55% female and 45% male, 70% Japanese and 30% non-Japanese.
Pictures from previous Nagoya Friends Parties.
Contact: 080-3648-1666 (Japanese) 080-5469-6317 (English)
Get off at Fushimi Station [Exit #5]
Shooter’s Bar (Pola Bldg, 2-9-26 Sakae, Naka-ku (very close to Fushimi Station)
From Nagoya Stn. take the Higashiyama Subway line to Fushimi Station (GET OFF
at Fushimi Station!!) Take the #5 Exit from then walk straight along Rt. 19
AWAY from Hirokoji-Dori for about 3/4 of a block. Shooters is on the left side
of the street at the end of the block. Look for the sign on the sidewalk.
Yahoo Japan Auction Service
Book a Japanese Hotel with Bookings
Tokyo Serviced Apartments
The Japanese Spa: A Guide to Japan's Finest Ryokan and Onsen
Japan Tokyo Kyoto Nagoya Japanese