- Date: Saturday Dec. 13th, 2008
- Time: 18:15 - 20:45
- Drinks will be served between 6:30pm-8:40pm.
- Place: Nagoya Tsurumai City Public Hall, 1-1-3 Tsurumai (very close to JR Nagoya Station)
- Fee:3000 Yen Gentlemen, 2500 Yen Ladies 1st 15 foreigners 2000 yen each!
- Dress code: Anything (Casual, etc)
- Reservations: Not necessary but recommended and appreciated. Just show up to the party!
- Over 25,000 Yen worth of exciting prize giveaways each month!
There will be free food along with free drinks (beers, wine, cocktail drinks and juices).
Our party is not a dinner party, but we will have light food & snacks.
Quantities are limited, so please come early! Please free to come alone or bring your friends.
EVERYBODY is welcome to join regardless of nationality/gender. Reservation is greatly appreciated.
About 125-150+ people are expected to attend. Approximately 55% female and 45% male, 70% Japanese and 30% non-Japanese.
Pictures from previous Nagoya Friends Parties.
Map & Directions
Contact: 080-3648-1666(Japanese) 080-5469-6317(English)
Get off at Tsurumai Station (JR Chuo Line [South Exit] or Subway Tsurumai Line [Exit #4])
Nagoya City Public Hall (4th Floor, #7)
1-1-3 Tsurumai (2 minutes walk from Tsurumai Station)
Yahoo Japan Auction Service
Book a hotel in Japan with Bookings
Tokyo Serviced Apartments
The Japanese Spa: A Guide to Japan's Finest Ryokan and Onsen
Japan Tokyo Kyoto Nagoya Kyushu