- Date: May 17th, 2008 (3rd Saturday)
- Time: 18:30 - 21:00
- Drinks will be served between 6:30pm-8:45pm.
- Place: Shooter's Bar (Pola Bldg, 2-9-26 Sakae, Naka-ku (very close to Fushimi Station)
- Fee: 3000 Yen
- Dress code: Anything (Casual, etc)
- Reservations: Not necessary but recommended and appreciated. Just show up to the party!
- Over 25,000 Yen worth of exciting prize giveaways each month!
There will be free food along with free drinks (beers, wine, cocktail drinks and juices). Our party is not a dinner party, but we will have light food & snacks. Quantities are limited, so please come early! Please free to come alone or bring your friends. EVERYBODY is welcome to join regardless of nationality/gender. Reservation is greatly appreciated. About 125-150+ people are expected to attend. Approximately 55% female and 45% male, 70% Japanese and 30% non-Japanese. Pictures from previous Nagoya Friends Parties.
Map & Directions
Contact: 080-5169-1666(Japanese) 080-5469-6317(English)
Get off at Fushimi Station (Higashiyama Line - Exit #5)
Shooter's Bar (Pola Bldg, 2-9-26 Sakae, Naka-ku (very close to Fushimi Station)
Yahoo Japan Auction Service
Book a hotel in Japan with Bookings
Tokyo Serviced Apartments
Budget accommodation in Japan
Japanese For Busy People
Japan Tokyo Kyoto Nagoya Kyushu