|Latin Fever at Salsa One in Sakae|
- Date: December 8, 2007 (2nd Saturday)
- Time: 18:30 - 21:00
- Drinks will be served between 6:30pm-8:45pm.
- Free Salsa Lessons for anyone who wants one!
- Place: Salsa One, Okuda Bldg 3F, 5-3-4 Sakae, Naka-ku, Nagoya
- Fee: 3000 Yen Gentlemen, 2500 Yen Ladies
- Dress code: Anything (Casual, etc)
- Reservations: Not necessary but recommended and appreciated. Just show up to the party!
- Over 25,000 Yen worth of exciting prize giveaways each month!
- First 15 foreigners in the DOOR, only 2000 YEN
There will be free food along with free drinks (beers, wine, cocktail drinks and juices). Our party is not a dinner party, but we will have light food & snacks. Quantities are limited, so please come early! Please free to come alone or bring your friends. EVERYBODY is welcome to join regardless of nationality/gender. Reservations are greatly appreciated. About 125-150+ people are expected to attend. Approximately 55% female and 45% male, 70% Japanese and 30% non-Japanese. Pictures from previous Nagoya Friends Parties.
Get off at Sakae Station (Higashiyama Subway Line [Exit #13])
Directions. Nagoya Subway, Sakae Stn. Exit #13. Follow Hisaya Street to Kawaramachi Street, turn left and walk approximately one and a half blocks. Salsa 1 is on your right hand side BEFORE Family Mart. Look for the sign! It's on the 3rd Floor