- Date: TOMORROW NIGHT!!!! FRIDAY October 26th, 2007 (4th FRIDAY)
- Time: 18:45 - 21:15 (2.5 HOURS!!) LATE START
- Drinks will be served between 6:45pm-9:05pm.
- Place: Shooter's Bar (Pola Bldg, 2-9-26 Sakae, Naka-ku (very close to Fushimi Station)
- Fee: 3000 Yen (500 yen off with a costume!!)
- Dress code: Anything (Casual, etc)
- Reservations: Not necessary but recommended and appreciated. Just show up to the party!
- Over 25,000 Yen worth of exciting prize giveaways each month!
- Free iPod Shuffle for the best prize, plus additional prizes to be awarded!!!
There will be free food along with free drinks (beers, wine, cocktail drinks and juices). Our party is not a dinner party, but we will have light food & snacks. Quantities are limited, so please come early! Please free to come alone or bring your friends. EVERYBODY is welcome to join regardless of nationality/gender. Reservation is greatly appreciated. About 125-150+ people are expected to attend. Approximately 55% female and 45% male, 70% Japanese and 30% non-Japanese. Pictures from previous Nagoya Friends Parties.
Contact: 080-5169-1666(Japanese) 080-5469-6317(English)
Get off at Fushimi Station (Higashiyama Line - Exit #5)
Shooter's Bar (Pola Bldg, 2-9-26 Sakae, Naka-ku (very close to Fushimi Station)
Japan Tokyo Kyoto Nagoya Kyushu