Japan Visitor: What's happening in Tokyo, Nagoya, Kyoto, Osaka, Shimane Japan

Home    Japan Travel Guide     Tokyo Guide     Contact     Auction Service     Japan Shop

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Aichi Expo 2005 Night Visit

One way to avoid some of the estimated 80,000 to 100,000 people who visit the Aichi Expo every day is to go at night. Special evening admission (after 5pm) tickets are available for 2,300 yen. The weather is cooler, there are live performances and concerts every night and the beer bars come in to their own in the humid summer weather.
Aichi Expo 2005

Books on Japan

1 comment:

  1. Hi,Nice to meet you!
    My blog name is moyoco.

    I am Japanese girl.
    So my English is little strange, please don't care about it.

    I serched many blogs in my university's English class and I found your blog.

    By the way,I want to go Aichi Expo!
    Especially I have interested in many pavillions.

    ReplyDelete